Friday, September 08, 2006

Weclome

Welcome to Vox Congo's blog. We hope to create a space here where you can interact with, comment on and ask questions regarding some of the stories and journeys of Vox Congo.
Some stories will be posted soon, in the meantime you can check their calendar on their website http://www.voxcongo.com

Cheers
Mark Riessen
Manager for Vox Congo

P.S. here's some pics from when they launched their CD 'Kinanga' (meaning 'Good News') in April 2006.


Vox Congo from left to right: Etienne, Adolph, Raymond, Jon, Papy, Martinse

Etienne

Adolph

Martinse


Papy



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see that things are starting to happen for the group. Please pass on my prayers and congratulations to the group.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark
It's Lorna from CoC Conference & also Thornbury CofC here. I'm not sure if this is the spot to confirm Vox Congo coming to Thornbury CofC on October 22; but I am asking you to confirm it please. I'm going to be doing a bit of promoting in our local paper and leaflet drops here and there around Darebin and need to know time and hope Vox Congo will share a few stories and what I can say about that. Please call Leanne @ CofC Conf for my mobile as soon as you can. Blessings to you all, I bought the CD and really enjoy it & look forward to meeting the group.